Why are We So Different?
Money Date FREE Virtual Event
February 9, 2021 at 6:30 pm MST
Think back to before you were married, did you think you and your spouse had a lot in common?
Now that you’re married, do you feel more alike or different than your spouse?
Personality differences are certain to arise throughout marriage, especially when it comes to how you view and manage your household finances. God’s Word can help you find common ground and will enable you to experience peace and unity -- in spite of your differences! In this FREE 1-hour, virtual event, we’ll discuss personality, how it shapes your individual view on money, how it can create conflict within your marriage, and strategies to overcome your differences!
- Complete the form below to register for the event.
- Take the Personality I.D. assessment that will be emailed to you and your spouse and download your report prior to the event.
- Join us online for live teaching on February 9th at 6:30 pm MST
- BONUS: As a thank you for attending the webinar, you will receive access to another FREE Money Date for you and your spouse to complete at your convenience on our online platform.
What You Will Learn
• You will learn more about your personality and your spouses by completing the FREE personality assessment that will be emailed to you before the event.
• What it means to have a 360 Degree Marriage.
• Learn communication strategies to work toward a stronger marriage.
• Steps to take to experience more peace and unity in your marriage and finances.
Hosted by Chuck and Ann Bentley
Chuck Bentley is CEO of Crown Financial Ministries, the largest Christian financial ministry in the world, founded by the late Larry Burkett. He is the host of a daily radio broadcast, My MoneyLife, featured on more than 1,000 Christian Music and Talk stations in the U.S., and author the book, Money Problems, Marriage Solutions. He also serves on the board of Foundations for Farming in Zimbabwe, an initiative dedicated to helping the ultra-poor learn to flourish using local resources. Chuck is the Founder and Executive Director of the Christian Economic Forum, a global community of high achievers with a higher calling. Chuck and his wife, Ann, both graduates of Baylor University, have been married since 1978. Ann is a regular contributor for Crown on numerous projects including the weekly AskChuck and radio programs. She enjoys reading, gardening, women’s bible studies, and traveling with her family. Together they can be found reading and spending time outdoors at their home in Knoxville, Tennessee. Chuck & Ann have four adult sons, two daughters-in-law, and five grandchildren.