Best Budget-Friendly Father’s Day Gifts (From You & Your Kids)
Father’s Day is less than a week away! This Sunday we will be celebrating all the wonderful dads in our lives, likely in the form of backyard grilling and ESPN. If you don’t have a gift for dad yet, here are some great, budget-friendly, suggestions:
- Audible subscription. Audible is Amazon’s audiobook service and would be the perfect gift for any book-enthusiast. For 1 book a month, memberships run for $14.95; 2 books a month is $22.95. And your first book is free when you sign up!
- Pictures for the office. This is both sweet and practical. You can capture your kids’ cuteness for free, include wedding pictures, and some of your favorite memories together. Compile them in a trendy calendar like this one, or go the DIY route with this fun photo cube. And never underestimate stores like Walmart or Goodwill to find beautiful, classic frames for great prices.
- Personalized golf balls. If dad loves to golf, buy a box of golf balls (they run for $10-$30) and let your kids draw all over them. It’s practical and gets your kids involved. Dad will be the most stylish golfer on the course!
- Anything involving handprints. If you’re looking for your kids to be an integral part of a gift for their dad, utilize their hands and feet to make sweet cards or a personalized grill plate.
- Best Dad Jokes Book. This book is just $5 on Amazon and is sure to provide an endless supply of forced hilarity.
- The Online MoneyLife Personal Finance Study. This 7-week study from Crown is a comprehensive guide to living in financial freedom. Since the study is online and self-paced it’s perfect for parents with busy schedules. You can enroll Dad for just $29 today!
No matter who or how you are celebrating Father’s day, remember our one true Father and the sacrifice He made by giving us His one and only Son.
“We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.” – John 1:14