Savings Day – Tips to Spend Less Than You Earn
Need some tips to save more money?
Good beliefs produce good behavior. I recently asked people how they live below their means. Listen carefully as I read their responses:
• Educate yourself about money
• Budget, set goals, automate savings
• Give first, save, then pay your bills
• Learn to cook at home and enjoy leftovers
• Make no impulse purchases
• Find a good mentor
• Buy a house and car far below your means
• Get out of debt – stay out of debt
• Review everything you have or do, then reduce
The Bible says “Don’t be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind….” (Romans12:2) It will impact your financial behavior.
For help with your financial situation, take our “30 Day Money Reset Challenge” at crown.org.