Do you know what it means to be a steward?
We were bought with a price and have a Master who beckons us to serve Him and build His kingdom, not our own. The standard for Godly stewardship is to be both faithful and disciplined. So here are 6 best practices:
1. Make giving to God your highest priority.
2. Be disciplined in your spending decisions to create financial margin.
3. Consistently save a portion of all your income.
4. Acknowledge that God owns everything.
5. Be disciplined to pay off your debt.
6. Be faithful to set goals that allow God to spend you however He wants instead of living to spend money however you want.
These are 6 practices that will empower you to become wise stewards.
For help on this journey, download our Easy Guide to a Budget You Love at crown.org.