About Crown's African Money Map
The Crown African Money Map was a collaborative effort of a group of people who live in Africa and are passionate about seeing the millions of self sustained farmers and entrepreneurs in their continent become financially free! It is based on the North American “Money Map”.
It outlines the timeless principles of God’s Word concerning money presented through the story of Henry’s life. It is inspiring; the reality of the obstacles and challenges he faces make this a fun and easy to follow story. Currently the African Money Map has been translated into French, Swahili, Portuguese, Arabic, Urdu, Spanish, Tamil and Tagalog and will soon be offered in Malagasy, Burmese and Shona.
“The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy;
I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
What Topics Are Covered?
- Ownership – God owns everything.
- Work – Work is a blessing.
- Spending – Understanding needs from wants and establishing a spending plan.
- Debt – Understanding its negative impact.
- Saving and Investing – Planning for the unexpected and the future, creating a discipline of denying ourselves.
- Giving – Learning the joy of giving and being generous.
- Knowing God – The key of a heart transformation. God is a good God and has a plan for our lives.
- Honesty and integrity - The importance of creating a foundation based on integrity and honesty to see God move in our lives.
- Leaving a Legacy – Planning to leave an inheritance for our children or our loved ones.
Countries Utilizing the African Money Map
- 17South Africa
- 18South Sudan
- 23Throughout Africa
Stories of Transformation
God uses the African Money Map to change hearts. We often receive testimonies of how the story of Henry allows farmers to identify the areas in their lives that needs transformation and healing. How it is an eye opener for them that stewardship is not only applicable to money but to everything that God has entrusted us with, our relationship with God, our family, our work, our land etc. The Bible verses included in this material become a foundation in the lives of those who attend these sessions.
In the world’s economy, success is measured by what you have in your hand. In God’s economy, success is measured by what is in your heart. For us, good stewardship isn’t about ordering your life in such a way that you have money to spend on whatever you want. True stewardship is ordering your life in such a way that God has the freedom to spend you in whichever way He wants.
Help Us Expand the Impact of the Money Map
Your gift today can help us provide valuable training to equip local leaders and alliance partners to implement the African Money Map and other transformative programs in their communities.