Today on MoneyLife™ with Chuck Bentley
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Putting God's Financial Principles Into Practice
Gail Rudolph and her family have faced tough times and unemployment, but because they've followed God's financial principles for years, they've weathered all the storms successfully. Hear how they did it today on MoneyLife.
Here are today's important links:
- Work Your Money Discovery Kit
- Creating a Spending Plan MoneyLife Video Workshop
- Creative Ways to Increase Your Income CD
- Crown offers free coaching through volunteer Money Map Coaches.
- You can become part of Crown's effort to teach biblical stewardship by making a gift online or by calling 800-722-1976. Thank you!
Morality and Economics
The decline in moral standards and values not only affects our spiritual and emotional welfare, but it directly influences our value system.
The Economic Earthquake of 2008
Our recent economic woes have shouted loudly that biblical principles apply to individuals, families, Wall Street firms, and even governments.
7-Step Solution to the Economic Crisis
Our motivation should be to get our own house in order and prepare to serve those around us who are neither prepared or expecting the challenges we will face.
Finances and your relationship with God
This generation’s greatest need is for God’s Word to be taught clearly and undiluted. The next greatest is for Christians to demonstrate that it works.