MoneyLife™ with Chuck Bentley
Rob West: Keep Your Head in Turbulent Times
Monday, August 29, 2011
Listen to the Program:
About Today's Program:
Rob West joins Chuck on this edition of MoneyLife to talk about the financial instability in today's economy and how Christians should respond, particularly in the area of investing.
- New-home sales fall, 2011 could be worst year yet, Fox News
- Bernanke Feels the Squeeze as Economy Falters
- Why Job Recruiters "Like" Facebook, MarketWatch
- Orders for U.S. Durable Goods Rose in July on Planes, Autos, Bloomberg
- Learn more about The Root of Riches: What if Everything You Think about Money is Wrong?
- Sign up for all of Crown's podcasts here.
Morality and Economics
The decline in moral standards and values not only affects our spiritual and emotional welfare, but it directly influences our value system.
The Economic Earthquake of 2008
Our recent economic woes have shouted loudly that biblical principles apply to individuals, families, Wall Street firms, and even governments.
7-Step Solution to the Economic Crisis
Our motivation should be to get our own house in order and prepare to serve those around us who are neither prepared or expecting the challenges we will face.
Finances and your relationship with God
This generation’s greatest need is for God’s Word to be taught clearly and undiluted. The next greatest is for Christians to demonstrate that it works.