MoneyLife™ with Chuck Bentley
Employment Outlook for 2012
Monday, January 9, 2012
Listen to the Program:
About Today's Program:
Chuck begins this week's videocast with a look at the employment picture for the coming year. It's not good. But that doesn't mean you can't improve your own employment outlook for 2012. To help with that, Barbara Rarden joins Chuck in the studio with some great spiritual and practical ways you can be victorious in the job market. Barb's the author of Employed for Life, a powerful new book that will change the way you feel about work.
- Employed for Life by Barbara Rarden
- Find out how to prepare for an economic event of biblical proportions with The S.A.L.T. Plan™
- Find out more about Career Direct Consultants.
- Sign up to become a Crown Associate.
- Learn more about The Root of Riches: What if Everything You Think about Money is Wrong?
- Sign up for all of Crown's podcasts here.
Morality and Economics
The decline in moral standards and values not only affects our spiritual and emotional welfare, but it directly influences our value system.
The Economic Earthquake of 2008
Our recent economic woes have shouted loudly that biblical principles apply to individuals, families, Wall Street firms, and even governments.
7-Step Solution to the Economic Crisis
Our motivation should be to get our own house in order and prepare to serve those around us who are neither prepared or expecting the challenges we will face.
Finances and your relationship with God
This generation’s greatest need is for God’s Word to be taught clearly and undiluted. The next greatest is for Christians to demonstrate that it works.