Crown Associates Opportunities
Do you want to fulfill your ministry calling, while also generating an income? Then the Crown Associate position may be right for you! Partner with Crown in its mission to equip servant leaders to live by God's design for their finances, work and life … to advance transformation.
What are the essential responsibilities for this position?
- Grow the ministry in a defined area through the sale of Crown products, services, and events
- Cast vision for Crown constituents
- Engage and serve new and existing customers
- Maintain a working knowledge of Crown products and the markets they serve
- Model spiritual leadership as a representative of Crown
What are the benefits of serving in this role?
- The privilege of seeing lives transformed through power of God's Word
- Being part of a global mission to impact God's Kingdom through the multiplication of faithful, generous stewards
- Reaching a diverse customer base with culturally-relevant products and services
- The opportunity to generate personal income through commissions on the sale of Crown products/services
- Flexibility as an independent contractor to determine your work schedule and income potential
What characteristics/qualifications are required?
- Born again and experiencing a vibrant relationship with God
- A genuine love for people and a desire to see them grow and develop in Christ
- A thorough understanding of Biblical stewardship
- Living as a faithful manager of God's resources
- A passion to promote Crown products and services to churches, businesses, educational institutions, and other organizations
- A proven leader with the ability to influence others
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Good verbal and written communication skills
What are the steps to become a Crown Associate?
- Submit your Crown Associate application
- Interview with Crown leadership
- Submit 1099 contractor paperwork
- Determine the territory you will serve
- Complete required Crown Associate training